top of page

Frequently Asked Questions...

Can you accept Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flex Spending Account (FSA) cards? 

Absolutely! We cannot think of a better way to spend your HSA money. Take care of your body so you can get back to doing what you want or need to do!

Can your PT services be submitted as a claim to insurance? 

Yes, "superbills" are provided for you to submit as a claim to your insurance company. Depending on your insurance plan, you may be reimbursed for some of the cost. 

Do I need a referral or prescription from an MD to come see you?

The short answer is no. There are some limitations to this, please reach out to me for more clarification! 

Do I need to have a current injury to be treated?

No! In fact, movement training and injury prevention is a focus during our treatment plans. Let's get you in! 

bottom of page